Children on board? Practical guidelines
Do you want to bring children on board? Go right ahead, children can join a sailing holiday from an early age. However to get the most out of your yacht charter holiday always take the following guidelines into account.
- Always monitor have children under close supervision of an adult.
- Always find the safest cabin for the children to stay and play, usually this is the front cabin.
- Use safety nets along the sides of the boat.
- Have the children at all times wear life vests, no exceptions.
- When bringing a baby, make sure you have brought enough baby food, diapers etc. These items are not available in every marina supermarket.
- Always take the children in mind when sailing, this means shorter routes, frequent marina visits to relax and play.