Yacht Charter in malta
Malta combines the peace and quiet of a small island with a thriving nightlife. Sailing in Malta means beautiful beaches, clear blue water and fantastic historical sites
Why yachting in malta?
- Malta is often described as an open-air museum
- The coastline measures a length of 140 km and is extremely varied
- The capital Valletta, with the temple of Ggantija and the Hypogeum Ħal-Saflieni has been declared a World Heritage Site
Best time to goHigh Season: June - September
Low Season: April, May & October
Day TemperatureHigh Season: 30°C / 86°F
Low Season: 23°C / 73°F
Water TemperatureHigh Season: 24°C / 75°F
Low Season: 19°C / 68°F
malta InformationCurrency: Euro
Language: English & Maltese
Areas of interest in malta
Yachting in Malta is truly exceptional, it offers ideal sailing conditions due to its perfect climate and indented coastline which provides safe natural harbors.
Steeped in myth, Gozo is thought to be the legendary Calypso's isle of Homer's Odyssey - a peaceful, mystical backwater.
The tiny isle of Comino, home of the blue lagoon, is the perfect retreat - carefree and car-free. The island is a known paradise for swimmers, snorkelers, and divers.
Video: Malta from the air
Why Charter with Tabor & Mentone
- Leading charter experts in the Mediterranean
- Largest & most modern fleet available
- Specialized in luxury & crewed yacht charters
- Complete personalized experience
- Optional skipper available