Yacht Charter in turkey
Once you experience a sailing holiday along Turkey's southwest coast 'appropriately nicknamed the 'Turquoise Coast' you will cultivate a lifelong passion for this prime sailing destination. Along the coastline, you will see flying fish, playful, dolphins, breathtaking sunsets and night skies bursting with stars.
Why yachting in turkey?
- Long season and ideal weather conditions
- Coastline includes numerous bays, lagoons, gulfs and inlets
- Modern marinas with very good care facilities
- Still considered a moderately prized destination
Best time to goHigh Season: June - September
Low Season: April, May & October
Day TemperatureHigh Season: 32°C / 90°F
Low Season: 23°C / 74°F
Water TemperatureHigh Season: 26°C / 79°F
Low Season: 22°C / 72°F
turkey InformationCurrency: Lira
Language: Turkish (English & German understood)
Areas of interest in turkey
The Turkish Riviera, or Turquoise Coast, is an area of southwest Turkey known for a favorable climate, wild scener and pristine beaches along more than a thousand kilometers of shoreline along the Aegean and Mediterranean seas. Choose Bodrum or Marmaris as your starting point for your nautical adventure to discover this area of abundant natural and archaeological points of interest.
Video: Turkey's Turquoise coast
Why Charter with Tabor & Mentone
- Leading charter experts in the Mediterranean
- Largest & most modern fleet available
- Specialized in luxury & crewed yacht charters
- Complete personalized experience
- Optional skipper available